Located in the area of "Petalida" in the southern part of the island of Antiparos.
Get the exact address
An interesting opportunity to acquire a large plot of development land with sea frontage on the vibrant and popular island of Antiparos.
- Sea front 37.5 meters
- Area of special natural beauty, with good vibes and gentle east-facing slopes.
- It is about 9 km from the village of Antiparos, the island& 39 s capital and market.
- The local neighborhood is up and coming, with prominent personalities of the economic and social life of Greece and abroad, where they maintain their holiday homes here.
- The corresponding coast is rocky, suitable for swimming, with a small sandy beach close to the estate. The seabed is mostly sandy. Beautiful long sandy beaches are located in nearby areas, as well as on the edges of the estate both north and south, as well as on the uninhabited island of Despotiko, where there is a sanctuary of Apollo, which has extensive and very beautiful sandy beaches.
- Electricity within the estate.
- Water through the usual methods in the Cyclades (rainwater collection in tanks, supply via tankers, desalination, etc.
- Antiparos is reached by ferry boat from Paros Island.
Paros has a modern airport to and from Athens and abroad.
It is also connected by ferry from Piraeus, Rafina, Thessaloniki and many other islands in the Aegean Sea.
- The estate is free of any encumbrances and debts.
- In terms of forestry legislation, it is definitively characterised that the largest part of the land it is not a forest area. A small part of 3,732 m2, at its eastern end, has been designated as a forest area.
According to the current legislation, the property in question is suitable either for a Tourist Facility in the form of a Hotel / Bungalows - Villas (Minimum area 15,000 m2, 2 floors).
Or for 1 or 2 Private villa residences with swimming pools.
Estimated Construction / Coverage 550 – 750 sq.m. With the additional possibility of adding 1-2 garages/storage areas of 50 – 100 m2.
Photos See all the photos
Price 3,850,000 €
Agency: Chestertons Morocco